RISH CLAMP 1000A AC/DC DIGITAL CLAMP METER
- Rish clamp 1000A AC/DC is a highly innovative design for features those increases safety and comfort of user.
- Rotating clamp jaws facilitate the measurement at physically awkward positions, vertical bus bars, conductors placed at positions difficult to access.
- Comfortable operation of push buttons and function selector switch, in adverse field conditions.
- Rish Clamp 1000A: Jaw opening of 55mm for standard wire diameter of 50mm.
- Narrow housing for firm grip and easy to carry.
- The clamp meter can measure accurately at not only the High currents but also Low current ranges.
- Temperatures from -200 to 800 °C using Pt 100 and Pt 1000 sensors.
- Analog scale that updates at the rate 20 times/sec to observe fluctuations in input.
- 600 V CAT IV/1000V CAT III as per International Safety standard IEC 61010-1- 2001.
- In order to save the power of the Batteries, the clamp meter will automatically shut OFF if it detects no activity for 10 minutes.
600 V CAT IV/1000V CAT III
-200 to 800 °C