Fluke 77 IV Digital Multimeter
Versatile meters for field service or bench repair.
The Fluke 77 IV digital multimeter has the features needed to repair most electrical and electronic problems. This meter is simple to use and has significant improvements over Fluke's original 70 Series with more measurement functions, conformance to the latest safety standards, and a much larger display that's easier to view.
· Wide 1000 V measurement range
· Average responding AC measurements
· 0.3% accuracy
· 10 Amps continuous (20 A for 30 seconds)
· Frequency and capacitance
· Resistance and continuity
· Large display
· Backlight for work in dim areas
· Min / Max to record signal fluctuations
· Ergonomic overmolded housing with integrated probe holders
· Free your hands with the optional TPAK magnetic hanger
· Auto and Manual ranging
· Meets Measurement Category 1000 V CAT III and Category IV 600 V safety standards